Post Status Slack Directory
You must have the appropriate membership level to gain access to a private channel and its huddle.
- ps-partner-members is for Post Status Partners and Sponsors to have a space and talk freely and build relationships.
- ps-product-members is for Post Status Product Owners and Founders to have a space to connect for conversations about their products and their business/marketplace.
- ps-agency-members is for Post Status Agency Owners to have a space to connect and have conversations about their industry and businesses.
Public channels are visible to all Post Status Slack members.
- agency-owners is a channel for agency owners to discuss best practices, ask questions, and help one another.
- announcements is for important news and announcements from Post Status.
- blockchain is a channel for discussing the intersection of blockchain and WordPress.
- booknook is for sharing and discussing what you’re reading about business, leadership, professional and personal growth — and anything else.
- business is for general business-related conversation.
- clickpublish is for support and encouragement for those seeking to #ClickPublish and put their writing, art, and other creative work into the world with WordPress.
- club is the main channel for all Post Status Members on general topics and chit-chat. Design, development, etc. Experienced developers looking to share with one another.
- design is for designers and design talk or feedback.
- development is for experienced developers looking to share with one another.
- diversions is a place to share games, fun, and non-work stuff. (Wordle anyone?)
- ecommerce our main channel for general e-commerce talk.d
- events gets used when there’s a big event many members are at, like a WordCamp. You can post here to find other attendees and meet up in person.
- gigs is for one-off projects you need help on or referrals for projects where you want to hire someone.
- healthy-habits-group is about practicing healthy habits together daily.
- hosting is a channel because everyone needs a glimpse into the seventh level of Hell.
- hr-talk is for sharing your hiring/employee-related questions and best practices. We encourage discussions about the challenges and joys of building a happy, creative, resilient, regenerative, and inclusive company culture.
- introductions is where we welcome new members to Post Status. Share with us a bit about yourself. Say ‘hi’ to the new folks!
- jobs is for job listings from the Post Status Job Board. You must have Agency Owner, Product Founder, or Partner level memberships to post in the Job board.
- learntogether is focused on learning WordPress development. Learn and share together.
- life happens too. What’s going on with you beyond the WordPress bubble? Talk about it here.
- makers is for hackers and other people making things, not necessarily WordPress-related.
- marketing is because we always be sellin’.
- marketplace is a project started in 2020 for COVID relief.
- member-huddles happen weekly for EMEA and AMER.
- partnerships is for people who want to develop business partnerships and collaborations. Why go alone? Greatness awaits.
- ps-india-2023 is for an event we’re planning in India in 2023. This channel is to bring us all together and collaborate on ideas and locations.
- publishing is for writers, journalists, editors, communications folks, publishers, and really anyone involved with publishing — and WordPress.
- question-of-the-week is where weekly questions get dropped for discussion around a specific topic — possibly for use in Post Status content. Please keep replies in threads. We love to get ideas from our members here!
- security is for all things security-related in WordPress.
- selfpromotion is where you may brag about a recently launched website or project. Share a product announcement or significant update to your existing product. Brag about new skills, hires, or awards. NO SALES PITCHES! Should be interesting and relevant to Post Status members.
- speaking is for all things related to speakers at conferences.
- tech is about non-WordPress tech stuff.
- tending-the-commons is for constructive, cooperative discussion of the emergent questions and challenges involved in sustaining WordPress as a commons — a shared resource we all use and benefit from but do not own.
- uniquelyyou is for talking about our unique strengths, weaknesses, challenges, etc.
- WCEU-20XX is for Post Status members at WCEU each year.
- wellbeing is a space to check in and kindly listen or share stories about winning and losing at being “at peace in the home of your own being.”
- women-who-wordpress is for you if you identify as a woman in WordPress. It doesn’t matter what your job or role is in the community. This is a place of connection and support.
- woocommerce is for all things WooCommerce and e-commerce-related.