We will be doing more in-depth…
We will be doing more in-depth notes on some of the talks from WordCamp US after we can link to the processed videos on WordPress.tv. In the meantime here are some reviews, summaries, and reflections on WordCamp US that are worth a read:
- I enjoyed Bob Dunn's thoughts from the heart about the event and the community. ❤️
- Matt Medeiros has a transcript of the whole State of the Word.
- Olivia Bisset wrote about Matt's State of the Word to share her perspective as a young woman involved with WordPress. 👩💻
- Jilt covered some conference talk highlights and reflected on the team bonding experience in St. Louis. 🧑🤝🧑
- Christie Chirinos wrote about the event, including the Community Track and WCUS workshops. Both were new additions this year.
- GiveWP wrote about some new features they debuted at WCUS. They also discuss the Open documentary and the diversity workshop. 🎬
- Ben Pines from Elementor shares four things he took away from WCUS.
- WP Hive has a good summary of the whole event with nicely organized links to the talk sessions on the WCUS website.
- Maddy Osman shares what she learned as a first-timer at WCUS, including the value of researching attendees you want to meet ahead of time, using calendars and alarms, and giving back.
- Jamie Wedholm has a summary of her experience as a WordCamp US organizer and the challenges of designing iconic event graphics.
- Of course, Post Status had a summary of Matt Mullenweg's State of the Word up moments after Matt finished giving it. 💨