Chima Mmeje on valuing yourself and raising your rates. Making the most of your WordCamp experience. The importance of community. What’s the “WordPress Way” for payment models — and is it the right way?
My Podcast Picks 🎙️
- Matt Report: Chima Mmeje relates how she uncovered her self-worth by raising her rates as a freelancer.
- Delicious Brainwaves: Iain Poulson and Jonathan Bossenger share highlights and offer advice for first-time WordCamp attendees and anyone else who wants to make the most of the experience.
- WP Review: A thoughtful look at the “WordPress Way” when it comes to expectations and paying (once vs. regularly) for software.
- Content Is For Closers: Heather Brunner, the CEO of WP Engine, shares how she has learned to lean into her unique abilities, in addition to the tactical ideas that WP Engine uses to practically promote diversity.
- WP Builds: Nathan and David talk about user experience in the design process.
- WP Tavern Jukebox: Joe Casabona reasons why WordPress is a good choice for hosting your podcast.
My Video Pick 📺
- WP-Tonic: Guest Michelle Frechette talks about the importance of community in WordPress in 2022.
- The Gamechangers: Syed Balkhi talks about how got into the WordPress acquisitions game.
And don’t miss the latest updates from the people making WordPress. We’ve got you covered with This Week at WordPress.org. ⚙️