Post Status Reveals New Community Code of Conduct
If “good fences make good neighbors” (Robert Frost), then a good code of conduct makes a good community. Knowing the boundaries allows a community to thrive.
Drawing heavily from the WordPress/WordCamp Code of Conduct, Post Status has implemented a new Post Status Community Code of Conduct.
Why is it called a code of conduct instead of rules? A code of conduct not only establishes the “rules” of expected behavior, but also outlines possible outcomes of non-compliance, as well as a method by which anyone in the community can report eggregious behavior. It’s less about do’s and don’ts and more about how we should all treat one another within a community.
Join Us on Meetup
Join us for our Meetups! Details on our Meetups are available on our Meetup page.
- August Professionals Meetup August 15
- August Product Owners Meetup August 16
- August Agency Owners Meetup August 17
- Hallway Chats Podcast: Episode 173 – A Chat With Robert Devore
- WP Motivate Podcast: Hack Your Value
- WordPress News: Synced Patterns: The Evolution of Reusable Blocks
- WordCamp Rochester: Introducing Our Keynote Speaker: Nyasha Green
- WordCamp Bengaluru July 29
- WordCamp Kampala August 5-6
- WordPress Community Summit August 22-23
- WCUS August 24-26
- WPCareerSummit October 20
Check out more WordPress events on WP.Events, a site I curate through StellarWP.
Photo of the Week
Today’s photo of the week comes from Bijay Yadav on WordPress Photos.