Black Friday/Cyber Monday
I’m not sure if camping out in tents at the mall and rushing the doors is still a thing for Black Friday, but the deals and sales for WordPress plugins, themes, hosting, and services doesn’t require you to make coffee, pitch a tent, or sit out in the cold covered in a sleeping bag and hoping for good weather (up here in New York that means “please no snow”).
While many companies gear up for Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales, others (like Weglot) opt to donate a portion of their sales to charity, and others elect not to participate at all.
It’s interesting to see the different sales (percentages, add-ons, months free, etc.), but also the duration of sales. On our own Black Friday Deals page, the duration of sales ranges from a few days to a few months.
Join Us on Meetup
Join us for our Meetups! Details on our Meetups are available on our Meetup page.
- Professionals: 11/14 https://www.meetup.com/post-status/events/297050758/
- Product Owners: 11/15 https://www.meetup.com/post-status/events/297050825
- Agency Owners: 11/16 https://www.meetup.com/post-status/events/297050907/
- WPCoffeeTalk Podcast: WPCoffeeTalk: Ray Mitchell
- WP Motivate Podcast: The Show About Nothing
- The SDM Show Podcast: Episode 369 Todd Jones Takes Over and Interviews Rob Cairns
- WPpodcast: Definiendo Gutenberg Fase 3
- WPTavern Blog: WooCommerce Rebrands as Woo
- WordPress.org Blog: WordPress 6.4 Release Candidate 3
- Elementor Blog: New in Elementor 3.17 – Enhance Visitor Experience With AJAX, Faster Websites and More
- Kolkata WordPress CareerCamp 2024
- Call for Sponsors at WordCamp Asia
Photo of the Week
Today’s photo of the week comes from Saroar Hossain on WordPress Photos.