DAVID’S PICKS 📬 Videos 📺 Here…
DAVID’S PICKS 📬
📺 Here are my video picks for the week:
- WordCamp Europe 2021: The video feeds from all three days of WCEUE are available on YouTube, with individual videos to be published in the coming weeks on WordPress.tv.
- Wordfence Live: Scott Miller explains how Wordfence recently became a CVE Numbering Authority. The video dives into what the CVE Program is, what exactly a CNA is, and how this development will benefit the WordPress community.
- Joe Casabona: Learn how you can create block patterns for Gutenberg.
🎙️ Here are my top podcast picks:
- Matt Report: Matt Medeiros talks to Lindsay Halsey about her “guided productized service,” Pathfinder SEO. I think Lindsay has a great product there, and the effort she’s put into it shows.
- Women in WP: The spotlight rightly shines on Vanessa Martínez Hernández, a highly experienced marketer. Vanessa credits her project management and team leadership skills to her experiences as a WordPress Community volunteer.
- How I Built It: Matt DeFeo offers advice on improving your email copy and selling more without annoying your existing subscribers.
- Front End Nerdery Podcast: If you’re a designer and haven’t heard of Mike Monteiro, this podcast interview with Todd Libby is worth a listen — especially if you feel, as Mike does, that design is in a troubling spot today. 🤬
- The Knowledge Project: Matt Mullenweg talks with Shane Parrish about social networks at work and blending the cultures of different business units within a fully distributed company like Automattic.
- Gutenberg Changelog: Birgit Pauli-Haack and Grzegorz Ziółkowski discuss WordPress 5.8, the Upcoming Live Q&A, and Gutenberg 10.7 and 10.8.
— #451 —
Carefully crafted for you by humans.