Post Status Member Huddles are time and space for our community of WordPress Professionals to connect and Give, Grow, Together each week.
We seek to offer a safe space for camaraderie and connection for all WordPress Professionals, even if you’re not a member yet.
Current Post Status Huddles
- Wednesdays @ 11am Central (-6) / 6pm Paris (+2) — Hosted by Michelle Frechette and Cory Miller
How Member Huddles Go
Each huddle follows this loose agenda:
- Each Huddle is led by a Post Status host/facilitator who will introduce themselves and welcome people
- Normal Zoom Etiquette applies — mute when not sharing, raise your Zoom Hand to be called on
- Be open, kind and gracious and come ready to Give, Grow, Together
- Huddles are “Come and Go”
Huddle Agenda and Flow
- Part 1 – Intros & Opening Word – share who you are, what you do with WordPress and an opening word
- Part 2 – Wins/Gratitude
- Part 3 – Needs & Leads
Huddle Day/Time & Volunteer Survey
We’re looking to expand our Member Huddles offerings with new days/times to support our global community and need host/facilitators. Please take a moment and help us better serve you.