Steady freelance retainer writing about WordPress and other topics
To apply for this job please visit audienceops.com.
Write your very best stuff at Audience Ops.
Audience Ops is seeking a writer for blog content covering WordPress, web dev, and business topics.
We give you steady writing work, a proven team-driven process that allows you to research each audience, come up with topics that matter, and we’ll support you so you can produce stuff that will resonate and genuinely help those readers get ahead.
We’re currently seeking writers with experience covering topics related to:
- Web development
- Software development
- Design & UX
- Business and entrepreneurship
- The technical side of online marketing
In addition, you’ll have the opportunity to dive into topic areas that may be unfamiliar to you. You should love asking questions, diving into background research, and turning interviews into compelling articles. You’ll be able to build your knowledge as you write for niche clients over a long period of time.
Here’s why our writers love being part of the Audience Ops team:
- Steady, longterm, reliable freelance retainer.
- You get to brainstorm and research your own topics to write about.
- Our editors and other teammates are here to support you.
- Work from anywhere, any hours (we just care that your weekly deadlines are met)
- The best team Slack chat on the Internet
Sound like a fit? Please apply here.