We are looking for a talented developer who loves writing and teaching other developers about Frontity while taking a meaningful role in shaping the experience they have with the framework itself.
- Engage, provide support, and build relationships with developers to encourage them to use Frontity as well as actively help them succeed with it.
- Identify developers’ needs and pains and how they use the framework to define what type of guides, documentation or features are still missing.
- Investigate and design how our documentation is going to be organized to make it as effective and simple to understand as possible.
- Create inspiring demos, guides, and tutorials about Frontity.
- Help build an inclusive and supportive environment within our community forum and social media platforms.
- When necessary, attend and/or speak at conferences and meetups on behalf of Frontity.
Effectively communicate all the user feedback received to the Frontity team to help define the go-to-market plan and improve our product and marketing strategies.
- Participate actively in the prioritization of both the product and content roadmap, adding input on how each feature/piece of content might impact each user-persona.
- You act like an owner, take responsibility for your actions and the outcomes related to your decisions; passionate about the success of Frontity’s community.
- You feel comfortable and have prior experience working in an entrepreneurial environment where you had little direction, high ambiguity, and had to define goals and generate results.
- You are good at making technical language understandable.
- You have a positive can-do attitude with a strong desire to help developers succeed.
- You have great communication skills, both spoken and written. Specifically, you are good at communicating technical topics to any kind of audience.
- You have 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- You are fluent in English.
- You have experience participating in dev communities, whether through open source contributions, meetups, hackathons or giving talks.
- You have experience writing technical content such as documentation, tutorials or blog posts.
- You are familiar with WordPress and React.
- You have social media presence.
What we offer
- Competitive salary negotiable based on experience.
- Access to stock options plan.
- Flexibility to take time off when necessary, 28 days paid-vacation policy + 14 bank holidays.
- Cool offices in downtown Madrid or 100% remote-friendly startup.
- Join a small and friendly team that works in a dynamic and fast-moving environment.
- Work on an open-source product that can have a huge impact on millions of websites.
- Summer team retreat. So far we’ve been to Vienna, Paris, Belgrade, and Berlin.
Frontity is a vibrant tech startup based in Madrid, Spain. Our mission is to make building delightful user experiences universally accessible.
We have created an open-source framework for building React frontends using WordPress as a headless CMS. We aim to change the way user interfaces are created in the WordPress ecosystem (which represents 34% of the Internet and growing) and become the de facto solution for the next-generation of the web.
Frontity framework is built on the principles of simplicity and collaboration while using open source technology and embracing a thriving community of people who love the open web.
We have been working on modernizing the way WordPress works since 2015 and have a deep understanding of the ecosystem. We are a group of passionate professionals, looking to scale our team and build a solid foundation for our company’s future growth.
Last year Frontity was one of the top startups selected to join the Google for Startups Residency Program in Madrid. We also raised a seed round from K-Fund, one of the biggest VC funds in Spain. We currently have offices in Google Campus Madrid but half of the team works remotely already.