WooCommerce Developer for Contract Work
Grow Development is searching for a talented web developer to assist with projects. Your responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining and updating exiting WordPress plugins.
- Customizing existing plugins for client projects.
- Building new WordPress plugins focusing on ecommerce.
- Supporting customers via a ticket system.
- Right now there is a need for 10-20 hours per week, but this can increase for the right candidate.
You are experienced in reviewing requirements documents, coding to standards, and submitting your code to source control (git is preferred).
You are a native or fluent English speaker and communicate well in written and spoken English. Fluency in another language is a nice-to-have.
You live anywhere in the world you want. You can set your own schedule, but meeting deadlines is a must. You need to be available for regular online chat sessions.
Anywhere with a fast internet connection! Time zones between GMT +2 (Eastern Europe) and GMT -6 (USA California) are preferred.
When you apply please send the following:
1. An explanation of why you’re perfect for this job.
2. Include a resume or CV.
3. Send examples of code you have written or a link to your GitHub or Bitbucket profile.
4. Tell me the name of the last book you read and why you read it.
We’re looking for individuals. No agencies or recruiters will be considered for this position.