InMotion Hosting is searching for a Channel Marketing Specialist to join our creative and fast-paced Demand Generation team.
To apply for this job please visit inmotionhosting.applytojob.com.
InMotion Hosting is searching for a Channel Marketing Specialist to join our creative and fast-paced Demand Generation team. In this role, you will have the ability to directly impact the success of the company by expanding the company’s digital footprint, brand awareness, subscribers, and leads. Your focus will be on developing, executing, and monitoring email, social media, lead generation campaigns as well as creating original content and conducting market research.
This role can be filled on a permanent remote basis or from our Virginia Beach, VA office when we return onsite. InMotion Hosting is currently operating remotely as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic.
What You’ll Do:
- Build out campaigns for demand generation programs including email marketing, social media, online advertising, and community building
- Produce and maintain social media content calendars and email marketing campaigns
- Monitor social communities and consumer-facing feedback channels regularly for brand reputation and respond to followers’ questions, comments, and reviews
- Grow our subscriber base across several channels through lead magnets, content marketing, social acquisition, and automation sequences aligned to goals and interests
- Evaluate and track results for social media efforts, inbound traffic, SEO, and email marketing campaigns
- Conduct research to analyze market trends, customer behavior, and competitive landscape
- Create comprehensive reports of collected data and make recommendations for improvement
- Create, claim, and periodically refresh directory listing sites (e.g. Sourceforge, TrustRadius) with relevant company and product information
- Create and edit motion graphics and videos using various production tools and software
- Create and maintain a repository of promotional materials, ensuring all resources are current and accurate
What You’ll Get:
- Profit Sharing twice yearly
- Customizable 401(k) plans that include company matching
- Medical, Dental, Vision Disability, Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off and Company Paid Holidays
- Reimbursement for tuition, certifications, or professional memberships
- Additional paid time off to volunteer in your community
And when onsite…
- Awesome company parties and events
- Free weekly lunch and snacks
Ideal Candidates Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Digital Media, Marketing, Communications, Web Technologies or a related field
- 3-5 years of marketing, communications, or demand generation experience in B2B and B2C environments
- Proficiency in Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, and Google Analytics
- Technical understanding of the web hosting, web servers, and hardware components highly preferred
- Experience with various marketing platforms and best practices, including social media, digital advertising, influencer marketing, email marketing, and marketing automation platforms
- Experience in Marketing Automation tools, (HubSpot preferred) Paid Advertising Platforms, Google Search Console
- Strong eye for design and working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere)
- Ability to think creatively and make recommendations for compelling content that will help achieve goals and increase engagement
- Virginia Beach, VA
You can see more information about our company culture and our current products and services by following these links:
InMotion Hosting has been recognized as a Great Place to Work!
Salary range for this position is $60,000 – $80,000 dependent upon experience