Post Status Live is focused on web professionals. Live: Client Work includes a half-day online conference geared toward providing consultants and consulting agencies the information they need to excel in their business.
In future Live events, we'll be focusing on other specific domains of expertise, including: Product Business, Development, Personal Growth, Gutenberg and WordPress, eCommerce, and Community.
Chat in Slack with Post Status Members! Join Post Status to chat »
We are headed into uncertain economic times, which historically have been challenging for consultants. All client work engagements and consulting will not end, but the project pipeline could indeed become much leaner than before.
We want to help you stand out from the competition.
We are bringing on some of the brightest minds in the WordPress and web ecosystem to talk about how they plan to stay ahead, how they've planned for this moment, and how they can help you succeed.
Streaming April 10th
Time & Date: Stream with us from Noon Eastern, April 10th, 2020
Availability: Post Status Live is freely available to stream live at the time of the event. Live sessions will be available in perpetuity, for free, to all Post Status Club Members.
Post Status Live is not affiliated with any WordCamp or WordPress itself.
Post Status Live will occur from Noon EST until 5:30 PM.
We are privileged to have veterans of client work who will be sharing their insights, experiences and tips:
- Joe Howard of WP Buffs and the WPMRR podcast
- Erin Flynn of Successfully Simple
- Jennifer Bourne of Bourne Creative and Profitable Project Plan
- Kori Ashton of WebTegrity and WordPress Wednesdays
- Rahul Bansal of rtCamp
- Kimberly Lipari of Valet
- Brad Williams of WebDevStudios and co-author of Professional WordPress Plugin Development
- Lisa Sabin-Wilson of WebDevStudios and author of WordPress for Dummies
- Ant Miller of Human Made
- Tracy Apps of Tracy Apps Design
- Reid Peifer of Modern Tribe