Post Status Picks for the Week of July 11
From WP Tavern’s Jukebox, it’s Felix Arntz on WordPress performance and what can be done now and in the future about it. Seeking Satisfaction has Tony Perez sharing his journey building, growing, and exiting Sucuri. The Shop Talk Show hosts a discussion about headless CMS platforms, including WordPress, and a little on WordPress and web components…
Post Status Podcast Picks 🎙️
- WP Tavern Jukebox: It’s Felix Arntz on WordPress performance and what can be done now and in the future about it.
- Seeking Satisfaction: Guest Tony Perez shares his journey building, growing, and exiting Sucuri.
- Shop Talk Show: A discussion about headless CMS platforms (including WordPress) and a little on WordPress and web components.
- WP Builds: Nathan Wrigley and David Waumsley talk about when to use third-party addons for a WordPress project.
- Matt Report: Corey Mass on what goes into making great products.
- Do The Woo: A case study from Aslam Multani, Chirag Patel, and Ajay Ghaghretiya at Multidots about migration and multisite with WooCommerce hosted by Jonathan Wold. There’s another a good recent episode on the future of payments with David Mainayar of PeachPay.
- Dev Branch: Carolina Nymark on Full Site Editing — what’s coming down the road, and what developers can do start using it on their sites.
Get our weekly WordPress community news digest — Post Status’ Week in Review — also available in our newsletter. 💌
And don’t miss the latest updates from the people making WordPress. We’ve got you covered with This Week at WordPress.org. ⚙️