WordPress 6.1 Beta 1 • Help Test • #WPTranslationDay • Video Courses #LearnWP
This Week at WordPress.org (September 19, 2022)
The 6.1 Beta 1 release was briefly delayed a day but is now available. You can get familiar with what’s coming in 6.1 with the release by helping test the new features. Please give some consideration to Hugh Lashbrooke’s proposal for faster course development on the Training Team with video-based courses.
- WordPress 6.1 Beta 1 Now Available
- Help Test WordPress 6.1
- WP Briefing: Episode 39: Contributor Stories Live from WordCamp US!
- WordCamp US Contributor Day 2022 Recap
- Announcement: WordPress Translation Day 2022
- [Action requested] Vote for “Organizing Diverse & Inclusive Events workshop” date and time
- WordPress Events Organizer Training (Americas Timezones Version)
- WordPress 6.1 Beta 1 delayed
- A Week in Core – September 19, 2022
- What’s new in Gutenberg 14.1? (15 September)
- Core Editor chat summary: 21st September 2022
- Dev Chat agenda, September 21, 2022
- Editor Chat Agenda: 21st September 2022
- Developer Blog Editorial Group – Meeting Notes September 1, 2022
- Agenda, global WordPress Marketing Team meeting, September 21, 2022
- Notes: Global Marketing Meeting, September 14, 2022
- Call for Testing: WordPress for iOS 20.8
- Call for Testing: WordPress for Android 20.8
- Mobile Team Update – September 20th
- Testing and Feedback for using block based template parts in classic themes
- Themes team update September 20, 2022
- How did you learn WordPress?
- Project Proposal: Content Localization
- Proposal: Faster Course Development with Video-Based Courses
- Meeting Agenda for September 20, 2022
- Team Profile Badges
- Training Team Meeting Recap for September 13, 2022
- [Discussion] Reimagining the Training Team contributor roles
- Media Tips & Tricks
- Code with me: code your first settings in theme.json
Thanks for reading our WP dot .org roundup! Each week we are highlighting the news and discussions coming from the good folks making WordPress possible. If you or your company create products or services that use WordPress, you need to be engaged with them and their work. Be sure to share this resource with your product and project managers.
Are you interested in giving back and contributing your time and skills to WordPress.org? 🙏 Start Here ›
Get our weekly WordPress community news digest — Post Status’ Week in Review — covering the WP/Woo news plus significant writing and podcasts. It’s also available in our newsletter. 💌
You — and your whole team can Join Post Status too!
Build your network. Learn with others. Find your next job — or your next hire. Read the Post Status newsletter. ✉️ Listen to podcasts. 🎙️ Follow @Post_Status 🐦 and LinkedIn. 💼