WordPress Podcast and Video Picks for the Week of March 7
My Podcast Picks
- WP Briefing: Matt Mullenweg shares some brief thoughts on Ukraine, community, and WordPress.
- WP Review: This is the first episode in a three-part series about building a business: how to understand your customers and their problems.
- How I Built It: Joe talks with Alastair McDermott about different YouTube strategies and how to build trust quickly.
- Women In WP: Meet Anne-Mieke Bovelett who teaches WordPress and Elementor to agencies.
- Do the Woo: Bob Dunn announces a new series — Woo BuilderBytes — that will “open the opportunity for builders to take the mic and do their own show.”
- Hallway Chats: Aurooba Ahmed talks about her background and how she started engaging with the WordPress community.
Videos of the Week
- Allie Nimmons shares some calculations that can help freelancers set their prices.
And don’t miss the latest updates from the people making WordPress. We’ve got you covered with This Week at WordPress.org. ⚙️