It’s David Bisset’s weekly WordPress podcast and video roundup! This week we have Ines van Dijk on Women in WP, An Event Apart on The ShopTalk Show, Heather Brunner on Content is for Closers, UX and design on WP Builds, Joe Casabona on the Tavern’s Jukebox, Josepha Chomphosy and Channing Ritter the WordPress Briefing, Syed…
My Podcast Picks 🎙️
- Women in WP: Advice from Ines van Dijk on providing quality support to end users.
- ShopTalk Show: Chris and Dave answer questions about CSS and more live from An Event Apart.
- Content is for Closers: Heather Brunner, the CEO of WP Engine, shares how she has learned to lean into her unique abilities, in addition to the tactical ideas that WP Engine uses to practically promote diversity.
- WP Builds: Nathan and David talk about user experience in the design process.
- WP Tavern Jukebox: Joe Casabona explains why WordPress is a good choice for hosting your podcast.
- WordPress Briefing: Josepha Haden Chomphosy and Channing Ritter offer a sneak peek into WordPress 6.0.
My Video Pick 📺
- WordPress 6.0 Features in Four Minutes: Dave Smith highlights some of the key block editor features coming in WordPress 6.0.
- The Gamechangers: Syed Balkhi talks about how he got into the WordPress acquisitions game.
And don’t miss the latest updates from the people making WordPress. We’ve got you covered with This Week at WordPress.org. ⚙️