WordPress TV is lighting up with talks from WordCamp US. I'm interested in several of them, since I didn't get to see any while I was there. Top on my list for now (though not in order):
- Ines van Essen talks about what to expect after you release a product (especially from a communication perspective)
- Andrea Zellner describes how web content creators (aka all of you!) can learn from journalists to create better content
- Cory Miller talks about mental health and managing your iceberg. I actually saw a version of this talk before, so I can recommend it with confidence.
- I look forward to learning more from Automattic's new global head of design, John Maeda, to see what he's all about.
- Maile Ohye works at Google on the Search team, so she's probably a pretty great person to learn from, if you're interested in what Google's up to, and what they think about WordPress. I saw her slides but haven't caught her talk yet, so I'm excited to watch this one in full.