WordPress Community

Community Roundup February 17, 2023

Photo of author
Michelle Frechette
WordCamp Asia is Amazing Are you coming to WordCamp Asia? It started today! (February 17-19 in Bangkok, Thailand.) With more than 60 speakers contributing to 2 days of talks, 100’s of organizers and volunteers, and contributor day, it is going…

New Year, Same Me

Photo of author
Michelle Frechette
As I reflect on 2022, I’m so grateful for the WordPress Community who supported me through all the ups & downs both personal & professional.

WordPress Community Roundup

Photo of author
Dan Knauss
A New Home for the WordPress Community? RSS Friends • WP community stories of the pandemic • The History of Screen Readers • Dumb questions about disability • "Crip Time"

What is the WordPress community capable of? A lot of good. And a few bad apples.

Photo of author
Michelle Frechette
WordPress 6.1 is here, and it's awesome! It takes more than a village — really a small city — to keep us moving forward. Thank a contributor — there are thousands of them. • Thanks especially to Mika Epstein! It’s beyond brave of Mika to share what she has gone through for the Plugins Team and the whole community. No one should ever have to go through what she has. You should know her story if you don't.
A2 Hosting
WordPress.com