This Week at WordPress.org (November 5, 2023)
- Summary for Docs Team Meeting (31-Oct-2023)
- Agenda for Docs Team Biweekly Meeting (November 7, 2023)
- Call for volunteers to help with 6.4 end-user documentation
- Documentation Team Update – November 6, 2023
- Pull Request previewer not working with errors after loading
- Playground via Visual Studio Code stoped working
- Exploring WordPress 6.4
- Introducing the twenty twenty-four theme
- Working faster with the command palette
- WordPress 6.4 のアップデート内容を見てみよう！
- Live stream: Block Developer Cookbook: Block Deprecations
- Live stream: Reviewing Gutenberg 17.1
- Live stream: Reviewing Gutenberg 17.0
- Live stream: Block Developer Cookbook: E2E tests with Playwright
- Developer Hours: Modern WordPress development with the wp-scripts package
- Developer Hours: How to extend core WordPress blocks
- jQuery 3.7.1 Released: Reliable Table Row Dimensions
- Curl for 8.4.0.
- Node 21.0
- PHP 8.3.0 RC 6 available for testing
- PHP 8.2.12 Released!
- PHP 8.1.25 Released!
- PHPMailer 6.8.1
- Changes in MySQL 8.0.36 (Not yet released, General Availability)
- Composer 2.6.5
- Webpack 5 release (2020-10-10)
- Chromium Roadmap
- Firefox Release Calendar
- Safari Release Notes
Thanks for reading our WP dot .org roundup! Each week we are highlighting the news and discussions coming from the good folks making WordPress possible. If you or your company create products or services that use WordPress, you need to be engaged with them and their work. Be sure to share this resource with your product and project managers.
Are you interested in giving back and contributing your time and skills to WordPress.org? Start Here ›
Get our weekly WordPress community news digest — Post Status’ Week in Review — covering the WP/Woo news plus significant writing and podcasts. It’s also available in our newsletter.