Business Roundup Week Ending April 14
WordPress Turns 20 Resource Hub
We are calling all WordPressers! It’s been 20 incredible years of coding, creating, and dreaming. WP has grown from a blog platform to power an ever-growing percentage of the world’s websites — let that sink in for a moment! If you’ve experienced any wonderful moments or memories since 2003 – share them with us using #WP20 & join the celebrations on May 27th, 2023, when we mark this remarkable milestone together. Let’s goooooo 🎉
Your website could use an AI makeover! Give your page the upgrade it deserves with these nine amazing plugins – perfect for taking things to the next level and into the future.
AI Plugins for WordPress can bring personalization, efficiency, and better SEO to websites. The blog post by Formidable Forms, “9 Best AI Plugins for WordPress to Boost Your Website,” list some recommended ones:
• Formidable Forms includes an AI field and drag-and-drop builder.
• Uncanny Automator is great for creating actionable workflows, including ones with AI capabilities.
• Rank Math SEO offers content analysis tools, including Natural Language Processing (NLP).
• Akismet filters out spam comments with its machine-learning algorithms.
• WordLift helps enhance content with facts, images, and links for improved search engine readability.
• AI Engine can create a ChatGPT-like chatbot on the website.
• Quttera Malware Scanner scans websites to defend against malware attacks using its AI scan engine.
• AI Content Writing Assistant and Image Generator use NLP to generate high-quality content and images.
• in One, SEO has added AI features such as automated title and meta description creation.
A new collaboration tool that allows you to annotate any website launched onProduct Hunt this week. At first glance, it looks like Atarim meets Evernote.