Skip to content
Business Roundup Week Ending August 11
Written By Nathan Ingram
AI: The Next Chapter Online Event September 14
- This second installment of Human Made’s AI Event series will highlight the latest in WordPress AI and explore the broader changes created in the rapid advancement of AI.
- Speaker applications and attendee registration are now open for this free event.
- How can you better leverage AI in your agency?
Should You Pay Attention to Security Vulnerability Reporting?
- Keeping abreast with the latest in security vulnerability reporting (and understanding it) is critical in ensuring your platforms stay protected.
- “Supply Chain Vulnerabilities” are the hardest to track and patch because they appear as components in various software and you may not even realize it.
- How can vulnerability reports improve your agency’s security practices?
Take the Leap into Block Development with the Learn WordPress Cohort
Worth a Look
OpenAI Unveils GPTBot: Implications and Choices for Your Agency
Crafting an Effective eCommerce Shipping Policy: Guidelines, Examples, and Tools
How We Identified Nearly 150K Hacked WordPress Sites in 60 Days