NASA Funds Front-End Highlighting Feature for Equalize Digital Accessibility Checker
- Implemented in response to NASA’s goal for a full modernization of its digital presence, which includes compliance with the Integrated Digital Experiences Act.
- NASA’s engagement with Equalize Digital and the resulting innovative development sets a precedent for public and private sector collaboration in advancing web accessibility.
- How could your agency benefit from employing better accessibility practices?
Unlocking AI’s Potential: The Secret is Strong Prompts
- AI tools have been increasingly embraced for WordPress, used for coding, writing, building sites, and even developing AI products.
- Matt Medeiros and Kim Coleman share their experience of crafting tailored prompts in their development process while using AI tools like ChatGPT.
- Can you improve your use of AI by sharpening your prompts?
Lower First Contentful Paint (FCP) Score to Boost Speed and Improve User Experience
- First Contentful Paint (FCP) and Largest Contentful Paint (LCP) are user-centric metrics that reflect site load speed
- A lower FCP can ensure faster loading time, keeping users engaged, and lowering bounce rates.
- How can you improve your scores?
Worth a Look…
WordPress.com will pay domain transfer fees for first 1 million Google Domains customers
Free WordPress SEO Guide: Everything You Need to Know (SearchEngineJournal.com)
How to Setup Cloudflare Free CDN in WordPress (Step by Step)
New Chrome Extension by All in One SEO: Analyze Your SEO in a Click