In the Face of Constant Change, What Do Freelancers Need From WordPress?
- Understanding changing standards, best practices, and user expectations is key for agency growth.
- WordPress’ fast pace of changes might be overwhelming for some freelancers, making effective communication about these modifications essential.
- Freelancers are a major force behind WordPress’s growth, and their real-world insights could help guide the project’s focus.
- Join the conversation: https://thewpminute.com/what-do-freelancers-need-from-wordpress/
Are you capitalizing on Google Analytics 4 or just hoping for the best?
- Knowledge of the updates that GA4 brings is critical in creating effective strategies for your agency.
- GA4 introduces many new features to help you (and your clients) leverage users’ behavior for more conversions.
- GA4 also offers a broader level of customization – especially useful for agencies.
Revolutionizing WordPress? GoDaddy’s AI-Powered Tools Boost Agency Efficiency
- GoDaddy is ramping up AI integration within its WordPress hosting product, unveiling new features at the upcoming WordCamp US.
- The new Godaddy AI asks users about their business and goals, then automatically creates a website complete with content and images.
- It also can assist agencies in creating client proposals, and boost overall efficiency in web design and development processes.
- Could AI be the game-changer in streamlining your agency’s web development and design process?
Worth a Look
Newly Formed WordPress Sustainability Team: Here’s What It’s All About
Synced Patterns: Reusable Blocks are Evolving in WordPress 6.3
European Accessibility Act 2025: How it May Affect You