Do you have sites among the 75% of all WordPress sites still running MySQL 5.7 or earlier? If so, read this!
- MySQL 5.7 is reaching its end of life (EOL) in October 2023, paving the path for broad adoption of MySQL 8.0.
- MySQL 8.0 brings significant changes to data types, security, partitioning, and more that you need to understand to make the transition smooth.
- Get familiar with 8.0’s enhanced features and the upgrade process in this informative article.
Master All Things Blocks – New WordPress.org Learning Resource Now Live
- As the Classic Editor plugin remains one of the most popular—with over 5 million users—WordPress.org aims to facilitate the switch from Classic Editor to Block Editor.
- WordPress’s shift to a new admin design more similar to the block editor brings more urgency to understanding and using Blocks.
- How does your agency engage with WordPress’s desired shift to a block-centric workflow?
Image Optimization Plays an Integral Role in Your Site’s Success
- Optimizing images can significantly enhance WordPress site performance by boosting loading speeds, improving user experience, and positively impacting search engine rankings.
- While initial optimization setup can be complex, there are plugins and tools to make the process more efficient.
- How can you effectively leverage image optimization strategies to enhance user experience and boost your SEO ranking?
Worth a Look…
Looking to understand the balance between customization and scalability in choosing between WordPress plugins and SaaS platforms for your projects?
Feel frustrated with WordPress sometimes? You’re in good company! Sujay Pawar talks about his five biggest frustrations with WordPress and five reasons why his business is built around it.
An in-depth, free guide on the use of WordPress as an enterprise-level CMS, sharing perspectives from industry professionals who use it daily for large-scale projects.