The WPCareerSummit is coming soon: October 20!
We want the best speakers with the greatest and most up-to-date information to share. Our attendees are coming to learn either how to find a job or how to recruit and hire talent for their businesses, and providing good, actionable content is our goal.
We will provide each speaker with a $100 stipend as a thank you for participating and because we value what you provide to this event. Apply today!
Deadline to apply is September 8.
You can follow my weekly tweet thread where I post ten companies that are hiring in WordPress.
Apply for open positions through Riza Maulana’s WP Remote Work.
(Been laid off? Check out Mike Demo’s Layoff Kit!)
In the Spotlight
Post Status professional member Tiffany Bridge is in the spotlight this week. Tiffany is a local rabble-rouser, a damn good cook, and the first person you call when your friend moves to town. Oh yeah, and a product manager for Nexcess/Liquid Web. She lives in Washington, DC, with her spouse, child, and elderly cat.
The Job Board
- XWP Senior Project Manager (Remote, freelance, AMER)
- XWP Senior Staff WordPress Engineer (Remote AMER, EMEA)
- XWP Principal WordPress Engineer (Remote AMER, EMEA)
- XWP Vice President of Sales and Marketing (North America)
- StellarWP WordPress Developer (Full-Stack Marketing Dev)
- Inpsyde Senior Full Stack Developer (m/f/d)
- rtCamp WordPress Trainer
- A2 Hosting Product Owner
- Yoast Social/Paid Media Strategist
- Yoast Digital Marketing Analyst
- Yoast Director of Product
- Yoast Front End Architect
- Yoast Principal Engineer
Post a Job
Agency owners, Product Founders, and Partners get to post jobs on our job board. Join today (or upgrade your membership) and start finding amazing applicants through Post Status!