WordPress.com Plugin Pages Now Have Download Links for Self-hosted Users
- This week, WordPress.com added WordPress.org plugin download links to its plugin listings, but still omits attribution links likely to encourage paid upgrades.
- This follows last week’s concerns expressed by developers over .com listings outranking .org.
- Some developers want direct links back to WordPress.org for reviews and visibility.
- Is this week’s move enough to address the issues brought by plugin developers?
Help Influence the Future of WordPress by Taking the 2023 Annual Survey Today
- This survey helps those who build WordPress understand more about how the software is used and by whom.
- As agency owners, we need to make our voices heard.
- Whether you’re a raving fan or have concerns about the direction of WordPress, take a few minutes to offer feedback.
Should You Remove Old Content From Your Site (and Does it Matter)?
- SEOs debate whether it’s a good idea to keep old content on your website or not.
- Since outdated content is likely not useful to your readers, old posts can hurt credibility and potentially affect rankings since Google favors newer, more useful content.
- So, delete the old content, right? Not necessarily! A balanced approach may be best for managing old content.
- What steps can you take to make the most of even the oldest content?
Worth a Look
Bolstering WordPress Security: A Guide to Customer Trust and Data Protection
The Ultimate Guide to WordPress Migration – Moving your site doesn’t have to be painful.
A good landing page can turn a site visitor into a customer. Need some fresh ideas? Look at these 30 great Landing Pages and learn why they work.