DAVID’S PICKS 📬 Video Picks 📹…
DAVID’S PICKS 📬
📹 Here is my video pick of the week:
- WordCamp Europe 2021 Gutenberg Demo: A narrated demo of current and new features coming to the WordPress block editor presented at WCEU this past week. Created by Matías Ventura and Beatriz Fialho. Narrated by Beatriz Fialho.
🎙️ Here are my podcast picks:
- WP Owlcast: Lesley Sim shares how to create your product in public to constantly get valuable insights for other product owners — and how important it is to be yourself.
- WPCoffeeTalk: Michelle in this episode talks with Robert Jacobi who now leads the Cloudways WordPress business unit in community engagement, strategic partnerships, and product.
- Do The Woo: Bob asks Jake Goldman of 10up how “enterprise” is defined and whether “multiple stakeholders with different influences on the decision-making process” is an accurate description.
- WPMRR Podcast: Melanie Phung of Orange Spark Digital chats with Joe Howard about SEO-friendly themes versus SEO strategy, redesign goals, and how she works with clients.
- The Open Source Economist: In the premiere episode, host Christie Chirinos defines open-source from a legal standpoint with the help of Dr. David Orozco.
- WP Briefing: Josepha Haden opens up on forming opinions and decision-making in the WordPress project.