My Podcast Picks
- WP Builds: Nathan Wrigley and David Waumsley talk about finding and landing new clients.
- The ShopTalk Show: Jim Nielsen on blogging, writing a book, future vs backwards proofing, color, and images on the web.
- WP Review: Joe asks and answers a hard question: “How can you can be a WordPress freelancer in 2022?”
- How I Built It: Wes Kao shares how to create better online courses and charge more for them.
- Matt Report: Matt takes a a look into Bertha.ai and artificial intelligence for WordPress in general.
- Syntax.fm: Talk with the creator of Wordle about it's tech stack and how it was sold.
- WP Tavern Jukebox: It's Jon Bossenger on admin notifications and WP Notify.
- Growing Software Podcast: Brian Casel from ZipMessage talks through his journey in productized services.