Podcast Picks 🎙️ Here are my…
🎙️ Here are my podcast picks:
- Open Sourcery: Jonathan Bossenger had a discussion with Mika Epstein about the horrific experience she had when a member of the open-source community harassed her. This leads to a good talk about burnout as well. 😖
- The Open Source Economist: In this episode of The Open Source Economist, Rian Kinney of Kinney Firm teaches host Christie Chirinos about the conversation over the ever-evolving laws that govern how technology is used and advanced. ⚖️
- Do The Woo: David Lockie from Angry Creative and Lisa Sabin-Wilson of WebDevStudios talk about the innovations and changes in eCommerce that they’re excited about, virtual reality and WooCommerce, and the advice they would give to someone who is starting up a business in today’s climate. 🛒
- How I Built It: Michelle Frechette shares what it takes to grow a community today — whether it’s for your business, the WordPress community, or on social media.
- GrowthCap Insights: Zack Rosen, the CEO and co-founder of Pantheon, was interviewed by RJ Lumba about his tech origin story and what led to the creation of Pantheon.
- WPMRR Podcast: Joe chats with Maciek Palmowski, one of the co-creators of WP Owls, about his marketing strategy and the customization of the $7/month web hosting they are using for WP Owls. 🦉
- Delicious Brainwaves: Jonathan Bossenger and Ian Jones share their experiences using Linux operating systems for full-time development. 👩💻