Adam Silverstein on Performance in large plugins, GDPR and accessibility, World Wide Web Day in the global WordPress community, Jonathan Wold on partnerships, women in software, and Michelle Frechette on building communities.
Post Status Podcast Picks 🎙️
- Woo Dev Chat: Adam Silverstein, part of the performance team for WordPress core, talks about performance for large plugins like WooCommerce.
- WP Builds: Some legal issues to consider when building sites, including GDPR and accessibility.
- WP Briefing: For World Wide Web Day, nearly a dozen short clips from people around the world reflecting on how WordPress has changed their understanding of the web.
- WP Tavern Jukebox: Jonathan Wold on partnerships and what they offer your WordPress business in today’s economy.
- Syntax.fm: If you’re looking for a way to spark your imagination and get excited about coding again, this episode explains how to lower your “time to first smile” (TTFS).
- Delicious Brainwaves: Sanjucta Ghose and Sam Munoz discuss their experiences as women in the software industry.
- Themeisle Interviews: Michelle Frechette talks about building a quality community.
- The Gamechangers: Chris Lubkert and Artur Grabowski from Extendify explain how WordPress founders can build a network of potential buyers early on to enhance the sellability of their product for a future exit.
And don’t miss the latest updates from the people making WordPress. We’ve got you covered with This Week at WordPress.org. ⚙️