Annual Survey • State of the Word 2022 • Meetup Accessibility Overlays • Multi-line Code Comments • WP 3.7 – 4.0 Final Releases
This Week at WordPress.org (November 28, 2022)
Should code comments switch to
// ? Meetup.com stops using an accessibility overlay. Final releases for WordPress 3.7 – 4.0 are now available. Tune in soon for State of the Word 2023, happening December 15 via livestream from New York City.
EOL WP 3.7 – 4.0, Multi-line Code Comments, Meetup Accessibility, SotW
📝 Share Your Experience: The 2022 WordPress Survey is Open
🎙 State of the Word 2022
♿️ Meetup.com Accessibility Overlay Update
🪦 Now Available: WordPress 3.7-4.0 Final Releases
💬 Proposal: Amend the Inline Documentation Standards for multi-line comments
- Share Your Experience: The 2022 WordPress Survey is Open
- WP Briefing: Episode 44: Minors, Majors, and Why We Have So Many Releases
- Community Team Meeting Agenda 1 Dec 2022
- Vote for Community Team Rep 2023
- Plan Your State of the Word Watch Party Today!
- WordPress Community Team Training #5: Active Listening
- Recap of the Diverse Speaker Training group (#WPDiversity) AMER/EMEA on November 23, 2022
- What’s new in Gutenberg 14.6? (23 November)
- A Week in Core – November 28, 2022
- Devchat agenda, November 30, 2022
- Dev Chat summary: Wednesday, November 23, 2022
- Editor Chat Agenda: November 30, 2022
- Editor chat summary: 23 November 2022
- A PHP developer’s guide to getting started with block development
- How to extend WordPress via the SlotFill system
- Demystifying Home and Posts Templates in WordPress theme development
- Welcome to the WordPress Developer Blog
- Creating Themes from a Pattern-first mindset
- Summary for Docs Team Meeting November 29, 2022
- Agenda for Docs Team Bi-Weekly November 29, 2022
- Documentation Team Update – November 29, 2022
- Nominations Call for the themes team representatives: 2023 Edition
- Themes team update November 29, 2022
- How did you learn WordPress?
- Meeting Agenda for November 29, 2022
- Project Thread: Training Team Onboarding Paths
- State of the Word Watch Party (Live Online)
- How to Join Core Release Party
- Let’s code: Developing Blocks without React! – Part 3
- WordPress development live stream: Developing Blocks without React – Part 3
- What is SEO? (Search Engine Optimization)
- Creating a Call To Action with the Block Editor (APAC Time Zone)
- Creating a Call To Action with the Block Editor
- Image SEO Best Practices to Make Your Content Discoverable
- Navigation Block
- PHP 8.0.26 Released!
- PHP 8.2.0 RC7 available for testing
- PHP 8.1.13 Released!
- Node v19.2.0 (Current)
- ECMAScript Proposals
Thanks for reading our WP dot .org roundup! Each week we are highlighting the news and discussions coming from the good folks making WordPress possible. If you or your company create products or services that use WordPress, you need to be engaged with them and their work. Be sure to share this resource with your product and project managers.
Are you interested in giving back and contributing your time and skills to WordPress.org? 🙏 Start Here ›
Get our weekly WordPress community news digest — Post Status’ Week in Review — covering the WP/Woo news plus significant writing and podcasts. It’s also available in our newsletter. 💌
You — and your whole team can Join Post Status too!
Build your network. Learn with others. Find your next job — or your next hire. Read the Post Status newsletter. ✉️ Listen to podcasts. 🎙️ Follow @Post_Status 🐦 and LinkedIn. 💼
This Article was mentioned on courtneyr-dev.tumblr.com
Comments are closed.