WordPress 6.1 Beta 2 • Serverless WordPress • Annual Meetup Survey • Catalyst for Creativity
This Week at WordPress.org (September 26, 2022)
Help test WordPess 6.1 Beta 2! Check out the latest features that are coming in the 6.1 release. Learn how to run WordPress using WebAssembly, and take the Annual Meetup Survey to give feedback on events.
- WordPress 6.1 Beta 2 Now Available
- Help Test WordPress 6.1
- The First In-Person WordCamp in India is Looking for Speakers!
- By 15 October – Please complete the Annual Meetup Survey and share widely!
- Celebrating APAC WPDiversity Network Building: Update on Our 10th Meeting
- Meetup Organizer Newsletter: September 2022
- Roadmap to 6.1: Core Companion
- A Week in Core – September 26, 2022
- Core Editor Improvement: Catalyst for creativity and control
- Client-side WebAssembly WordPress with no server
- Dev Chat agenda, September 28, 2022
- Performance team meeting summary 27 September 2022
- Editor Chat Agenda: 28th September 2022
- Summary, Dev Chat, September 21, 2022
- Core Editor chat summary: 21st September 2022
- Global Styles Filters
- Tools & Resources
- Propagating updates for block types
- @wordpress/create-block External Template
- Block patterns
- Cherry-picking automation
- Edit Site
- Block directory
- Edit Widgets
- The Keyboard Shortcuts Data
- Notes, WordPress global Marketing Team meeting, September 21, 2022
- Agenda, global WordPress Marketing Team meeting, September 28, 2022
- How did you learn WordPress?
- September 2022 Monthly Faculty Meeting
- Meeting Agenda for September 27, 2022
- Training Team Meeting Recap – September 20
- #WPTranslation Day Sept 30 – Contributor Day
- Summary Update: Courses Currently in Development (22 September 2022)
- Using Block Attributes to Enable User Editing
- Image Optimization
- Introduction to block theme development (for beginners)
- Let’s code! Creating your Primary Templates in the Editor
- Part 2: Re-Creating Block Designs
- Part 1: Re-Creating Block Designs
Thanks for reading our WP dot .org roundup! Each week we are highlighting the news and discussions coming from the good folks making WordPress possible. If you or your company create products or services that use WordPress, you need to be engaged with them and their work. Be sure to share this resource with your product and project managers.
Are you interested in giving back and contributing your time and skills to WordPress.org? 🙏 Start Here ›
Get our weekly WordPress community news digest — Post Status’ Week in Review — covering the WP/Woo news plus significant writing and podcasts. It’s also available in our newsletter. 💌
You — and your whole team can Join Post Status too!
Build your network. Learn with others. Find your next job — or your next hire. Read the Post Status newsletter. ✉️ Listen to podcasts. 🎙️ Follow @Post_Status 🐦 and LinkedIn. 💼