Skip to content
Business Roundup Week Ending November 17
Written By Nathan Ingram
Failing Forward: Lessons from Leading WordPress Entrepreneurs
- “The mistakes and hard lessons learned from %^&*@!#ing up spectacularly are stepping stones to successful product development.”
- This excellent article from Fremius compiles tales of failure from 18 product entrepreneurs in the WordPress space.
- Watch videos from leaders like: Joost de Valk, Marieke van de Rakt, Matt Cromwell, Devin Walker, Katie Keith, and Jamie Marsland.
- What could you learn from the mistakes others have made?
OpenAI Pauses New Subscriptions And Upgrades To ChatGPT Plus
- Since the recent OpenAI DevDay, there has been an overwhelming demand that is straining the capacity of ChatGPT.
- Existing Plus users can still access features like GPT-4 Turbo and custom AI models, but there is a waitlist for new signups.
- Demand is so high that Plus subscription accounts are being sold on sites like eBay.
- The move follows recent outages at OpenAI from high usage levels, including DDoS attacks.
- Access is prioritized for Plus users – which is leaving the service slow and sometimes inaccessible to free users.
Browse the Internet Artifacts
- Wrap up the week with this fun little journey through the “museum” of Internet Artifacts created by Neal Agarwal.
- Check out 57 artifacts from 30 years of the Internet from 1977-2007.
- You’ll see things like a schematic of Arpanet, the first Spam email, the first MP3, and the venerable Hamster Dance.
- Warning: time suck ahead…
Worth a Look