Each week we are highlighting the news from WordPress.org that you don’t want to miss. If you or your company create products or services that use WordPress, we’ve got the news you need to know. Be sure to share this resource with your product and project managers.
- Team Rep Nominations – All teams are asked to elect team representatives.
- Core Editor Improvement: Introducing template part focus mode.
- WordPress 5.9 Editor Update – 1 November.
- WordPress Performance Team kick off.
- What’s new in Gutenberg 11.8.0? (27 October).
- Webfonts API needs comments. See Testing Instructions.
- Consider changing some theme.json settings to opt-out needs comments
- Week in Test – 1 Nov 2021.
- Overview of the 5.9 Test Leads’ Approach.
- FSE Program: Answers from Round Three of Questions.